A big thankyou to Susan from Two Pink Ladies for tips on distressing and giving a stranger the encouragement to have a go!
I have entered the lady in PaperPlay Challenges ~ no. 5 "Stamp It Out"
And also in The Sisterhood Of Crafters "Anything Goes"
Wow, the table has been in a mess for days now...and I am really satisfied with the outcome. It was great fun to make a mess and get all inked up!!! I have added Adirondack lettuce ink to the green paper to give it heaps more depth of colour and cover the distressed edges. And I have added some flourishes in the same ink. The die cut flourish is used to continue the theme. Some studs were coloured with a red copic and they really came up nice, and the other studs were left grey to match the paper. Most edges have been finished off with stickles, spread thinly, which has really caught the green and brought it out more.
Stamps: Miss Swanson from Artee Stamps, and misc. flourishes.
Inks: Archival Ink ~ sepia, Marvy Matchables ~ wine, Memento ~ sweet plum, Adirondack ~ lettuce and butterscotch
Papers: Kaiser Crafts, Brazill cardstock
Misc: stickles ~ antique linen, copic caio ~ R29, sizzix die cuts, studs, magic mount and a flower from my box.